In our specialized consultation for headaches, we offer individualized advice from experienced neurologists. Our range of diagnostic and treatment options is aimed at patients with frequent headaches such as tension headaches and migraines, as well as at patients with diagnostically difficult and rare forms of headaches. Emergencies involving patients with newly occurring and unusual headaches can usually be examined on the same day.
Conditions We Treat
- Differentiated and detailed diagnostics taking into account patient’s life situation
- Treatment and monitoring of therapy progress
- Personalized therapy
- Treatment of primary headaches (migraines, tension headaches, trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias such as cluster headaches, paroxysmal hemicrania, hemicrania continua)
- Treatment of secondary headaches (trigeminal neuralgia, pseudotumor cerebri (IIH), postherpetic neuralgia)
- Laboratory investigations where other underlying conditions are suspected
- In case of suspicion of tumors, cerebral hemorrhages or injuries: performance of computed tomography (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Modern therapy procedures such as CGRP antibodies (including infusions) as well as botulinum toxin for chronic migraines and Sphenocath.